domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2009

I settled down,a twisted up frown disguised as a smile..well you would`ve never known ,i had it all but not what i wanted ^cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown...You `d make your way in i`d resist you just like this ¡You can`t tell me to feel! ..the truth never set me free,so I did it myself.. You can´t be too careful anymore when all that is waiting for you won´t come any closer,you ´ve got to reach out a little --MORE.Open your eyes like i opened mine it´s only the Real world :a life you will never know shifting your weight to throw off the pain..well you can ignore it..but only for so long..You look like I did you resist you just like this..¡You can´t tell me to heal! and it hurts remembering,how it felt to shut down.. You can´t be too careful anymore ,when all that is waiting for you won´t come any closer,you´ve got to reach out a little --MORE.The truth never set me free so i ´ll do it myself .You can´t be too careful anymore ,when all that is waiting for you won´t come any closer,you´ve got to reach out a little More

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario